Friday, September 7, 2007

Assumptions

Assumptions make the world go round, and they also make life harder sometimes. I have begun to learn the value of always giving the benefit of the doubt. I say this because I used to always assume the worst, I won't say that I don't it now but I generally always sit down think about it and give a benefit of the doubt or try to.

I've never believed that it's wrong to assume something about someone, but it's not the fact that you assume that matters, it's the fact that you leave room for the benefit of the doubt. It's human to assume, but to be able to give people a chance to prove themselves to you, or to just be able to forgive, is something I believe that sounds so simple, but is truly one of the hardest things in this world to do.

I don't know I think I'm just in a very forgiving mood today.

No comments: