Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Random things I want to say to People.

Don't ask who I won't say.

I find you intriguing. I genuinely want to know more. The more I learn the more curious I get. I feel like it's this hunger that I can't quench. Maybe I'm being a fool, but I don't care it's been a long time since I've been intrigued like this.

I miss you. I wish we could be friends. Why did you disappear...? Why do you always disappear, and I just keep on trying? I just have this hope that we can be good friends.

If you ever did it, I would say yes. Actions not words. People lie.

I do think it's sad that we're not friends anymore, but I forgive you. Being friends again however is a different story.

I'm glad we started talking again, but it's weird since we used to be so close and now we have our own lives.

You're so adorable.

You're so weird, I LOVE it. Your quirks make you awesome. I want you.

I miss the way things used to be. Maybe it's not truth now, but it will become truth in time if it continues this way. I don't appreciate it.

I miss the way things used to be. A lot.

Are you lying? Or are you telling the truth. I wonder.

Thank you for making me who I am.

You have had an amazing impact on my life. I hope you know this. I'm glad to have met you.

I hope you are who I think you are. I genuinely do. But I'm afraid of it too.

I feel like it begins and ends in the same place. I wonder what surprises are in store. But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lame for not allowing anonymous comments (esp. since you won't say who) :P, but I don't see what's stopping you from saying any of these things to the actual people? If you want to say it, say it.