Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wha?

So as everyone who was at practice today knows, or at least saw.

I cannot walk, yes I cannot walk. At least not like a normal person.

So today I was on my way to the BART to get to work which means go down the bart stairs in Berkeley. That was possibly one of the most PAINFUL experiences I have ever gone through. Every step felt like my legs were gonna die. Not as bad as sonkyo ugh or seiza but still pretty bad. So I hear them say Fremont train approaching, yeah you bet I was rushing my ass down the stairs, and then this retarded person and I meant that literally cheers me on for getting down the stairs.

Um.....I don't know how to react to that. But I think that you now understand how dumb I look when I walk down stairs. But at least I can kind of bend my legs, I can walk more than I did yesterday at least, that's great because tomorrow I have to go to Evans and go down those demonic stairs oh god. I hope my legs aren't that bad tomorrow.

Kendo was also possibly the most painful thing I ever experienced. My god! Do you know how much it sucks to have to do kendo when you can't zanshin properly? Ugh I felt like 500lb man trying to zanshin and hell a 500lb man can probably zanshin faster than me!

Sad :(.

I can't wait to walk like a normal person!

Anyway, free time is not gonna exist for me! Yey! Between work, classes and training my ASS off, I might have just enough to hang out with my dearly beloved friends.

God, do I EVER have time to see my friends?
Dammit!

No comments: