Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Obesity

For the first time in a LONG time, I felt incredibly....out of shape. I would call it obese. Most unpleasant feeling ever.

At one point during practice, I told myself that I would throw away EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF JUNK FOOD, that I own, and eat nothing but healthy food. Fruits, Veggies, lean meats, seafood. NOTHING BUT HEALTHY FOOD. I also promised myself to never stop exercising ever again. I think that I won't keep that promise, but my god getting tired during suburi and footwork? Sad...so sad...

Practice was interesting, and I made a new friend :).

Yey! Kendo improvement! I love Kendo improvement! The more people different kinds of people and styles I can practice before nationals, the better. It means my kendo grows even more. Yey!

I definitely appreciate that i live in socal just because it gives me a little bit of different perspective on kendo, or more people's kendo styles than just nckf.

Too bad blood blister :( why? pain!

IT'S OKAY HEAL LITTLE ONE HEAL!

P.S. Never cutting excessive amounts of skin off my foot again. NEVER. always blisters ALWAYS.

No comments: