Monday, January 14, 2008

One,Two,Three.

I've taken this blog off facebook so minus those that have saved this, most people probably aren't reading this anymore.

I'll take this liberty to sound angsty.

I believe in the idea that if something means a lot to you, you keep trying until you finally get it.

But I don't believe in this idea when it comes to love. I guess I've been jaded by my past experiences, but I won't give someone more than one try. If it doesn't work the first time, I'm not going to give it another try.

Why would you keep giving someone the time of day that won't even give you the time of day? Why put yourself in a situation where the person doesn't even really give half a shit about you, and keep trying? It doesn't make sense the only thing that happens in the end is that you get hurt.

I guess I say this because I've had it happen to me and I've been jaded because it was such hell to go through. Your optimism doesn't get you anywhere.

In the end you're left to pick up the pieces after you've been completely desolated.

I hate seeing others do this to themselves, I hate seeing it in general cause it reminds me of what I had to go through.

Nobody is worth that kind of time, and nobody is worth that kind of pain.

There are ALWAYS other fish in the sea.

And they are always better.

No comments: