Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break



Look! It's my future puppy! A corgi! I'm going to get me one of these when I get an apartment and some time to raise one, and it's going to LOVE ME. Ahhhh!!!! So cute! >.< hehehehe

Anyway...

I've decided to put this back off. Yey! That means I'm letting random visitors back into my life again!

I haven't written an actual entry in this thing for a while or maybe I have I don't remember. Anyway, Spring Break is almost over :(. I've done basically NOTHING, in terms of school work, ugh this weekend is going to HURT.

Anyway, I did get some practices down here in SoCal in and I feel that I learned a lot from them. It's just a shame I you know... LEFT MY CONTACTS BACK IN BERKELEY. So I while practicing kendo in my men I was as blind as a friggen bat. Not only that but they were doing some shiai geiko at Norwalk, and I had to fight bat blind style :(. It's okay I know that if I had contacts I would have done much much better. I also made some friends, at least I hope they'll remember when they see me again :).

I <3 making new friends! More people to play with! yey! This is also probably why I took candy from strangers as a child...

I'm happy :) with all the kendo things I've learned this week, the biggest one being fumikomi! I literally spent an hour with a sensei learning how to hit insync, I'm honestly very thankful for that, because I've been having that problem for the LONGEST time.

Anyway, I'm sorry for this uber boring entry. I know I normally write things that are more entertaining. Hum.....nothing interesting has happened though :(.

After this weekend, I'm basically am going to be doing kendo stuff every weekend until school gets out though. Good bye life!!! I love you all but you're never going to see me :P. That's probably kind of a lie. I will probably just stop sleeping.

To all my kendo teammates, team bonding yey!!! I want to play with you guys more :). If only I had a carrrrrr, it's okay, I don't have the time to use one anyway.

Even though I'm dedicating all my time to kendo, as it gets closer to nationals I'm getting more excited! Also feeling that there's no end to the things I need to work on...



Man I talk about kendo a lot...

No comments: