Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The hot flowing emotions from the gateway to my soul,
My frustration, love, anger, pain, happiness, life
This is everything and nothing,
My existence, the most real an emotion will ever be

Do you see these flowing tears,
These are the emotions, that I can't put into words
This pain is an intensity I can not begin to explain
This happiness I cannot express,
Can you taste the bitter taste of saddness, pain, and frustration?
Or the salty sweet of happiness and love?

These tears I hold back,
I hold back because they are the emotions I fear
They are the ones that break out of the prison I keep them in.
They are everything that I cannot let be.

They are the quiet burdens that I carry,
The secrets that I hold so dear,
The hopes and dreams that I dare not say,
They are the part of me that I am afraid to let be seen


Do you see them?
These parts of me I cannot hide anymore.

No comments: