Monday, April 6, 2009

Let's make a quick vague update about my life. This is gonna be shit boring but I'm writing this more so as a reminder to myself than anything else. So suck my balls.

I'm attempting a health month. Which means effective now until last vegas (since it can't be helped) I will NOT eat out (with the exception of my tournament bento). I will attempt to eat more fruit and veggies than meat. I know HOLY SHIT to that one. I will attempt to put more fish and seafood than any other kind of meat in my diet. That one is actually realistically possible, i LOVE seafood. I will make an effort to go to kendo at least on tuesday, thursday and fridays. Maybe do something else. find a pool or something and go swimming, do something... something low impact but good for exercising, just not running. I guess I can concentrate on kendo then move into swimming.

Hoping someone in my life gets better. Go go quick recovery!

And there are other aspects of my life I'd like to but definitely won't elaborate on.

No comments: