Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back Home

I posted recently about how sometimes I feel shuffled around, but as far as things I know and love, I think Berkeley wins.

All my friends and things that I enjoy reside in Berkeley or surrounding area. Tomorrow morning, I'll be leaving So Cal and heading back into the rain filled land of Berkeley. I'm excited.

There are many people to see again that I haven't seen since summer began, many people to catch up with, and just to get settled back into the little hole in the wall that is my home.

I get to begin my routine, but to me it's a beautiful one, filled with endorphins from excercise, kendo-ing and doing kendo like things with my dojomates, having dinner get togethers, wandering SF and Berkeley, and just enjoying my last year at Cal.

Berkeley, has definitely been although a bit embittered, a place where I learned to open myself up again and just learn to love to life.

Berkeley here I come! :)

No comments: