Monday, August 20, 2007

Packin on that Tub

Ever since I left high school and became physically active, I have been obsessed with NOT gaining weight. Whenever I gain even the least bit of weight I generally start eating less and head out to the gym.

Therefore, coming back from Taiwan and setting on the scale has basically scarred me for the while. I feel as though I very much need to go to the gym and work all of this off no matter how I have to alter my diet and how much I have to exercise. Normally, I wouldn't be so antsy about it but I haven't hit the gym normally in about two months and that's driving me fricken crazy. Normally I do exercise at least 3 times a week, in the past two months I've only managed once a week and have eaten ridiculously huge amounts of food.

As a result not only do I feel the need to go to the gym, I have this constant feeling that I'm gross. I also know that since I've not been active for so long that when I finally go back to working out it's going to kill me. -_-. So needless to say I'm a bit sad.

Garrrr I wish I could met it off :(.

I'm aching to head back to Berk.

No comments: