Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sssh..do you hear that?

The wind?

Sssh listen more closely, do you hear it?

No.......

Close your eyes and let your soul feel it.

I can only feel the chill of the wind...

You're ignoring it, pretending that it doesn't exist.
Stop pretending. Stop denying it.

I don't understand.

It's smothering you.

.......what?

I suppose you wouldn't understand.

What the hell are you trying to tell me?

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

Listen more closely.

......

Do you feel it now?

......

Yes, that's it. Stop ignoring it.

......I'm not.

It's smothering you, consuming you, killing you inch by inch. The truth never hides itself for long.

.......

But by then you will wish it killed your body the way it is eating at your soul.

. . .

There will be no pieces to pick up.

No comments: