Sunday, April 27, 2008

Life

It's funny how sometimes you learn the same lesson over and over again.
But you don't seem to ever get it through to yourself.
That's it's really about chance,
and about having something that can't really be seen.
And you shouldn't be doing it the way you've been doing it but you do it that way anyway.
You do it hopes that for once it's the right way to do it.
Because it's you, and it's how you do things.
You don't have to be the better man, because the better man doesn't always win.
Anything and everything you could ever possibly do doesn't matter.
Because it's just about chance.
It's about being at the right place at the right time.
And that's all you really want isn't it?
To be there, at the right place at the right time.
To do all the right things, at the right time.
That's all you want, and it seems easy enough, but it also seems impossible.
But every time everything is all wrong.

I just have to realize that it doesn't matter if I'm the better man.
I just have to be at the right place at the right time..and do the right things.

I just really hope..that I am.

But these things don't come easy, and I just hope that I'm not going about it all wrong.

But I can't worry so much about it, I just have to step out there and do it and not be afraid of the consequences.

And hope that when it matters it's right.

No comments: