Friday, April 11, 2008

Think

Don't tell me what you think I can do.
Don't tell me what you think I'm gonna do.
Because you don't know jack.
You don't know the struggle,
the time, the dedication, the hunger.
There is an intensity that you have NEVER felt.
Because you won't allow yourself,
because you don't fucking know what it is to be human.
Because you fucking think you know when you don't.
You don't know the fucking struggle,
you don't know the pain. Don't tell me you do.
You are NOT me, you have NOT lived my life.
You think that you're the first mother fucker to do this?
You're not, and you have something else coming.
You are a dime a dozen and I have spent my WHOLE life
proving people like you wrong.
I've seen more than you think I have,
and I know how ugly this world can be.
But these experiences have made me STRONGER.
I don't back down when shit gets hard and I don't cry.
So don't you DARE tell me what you think I can or cannot do.

Because you don't know what it is to have blood flowing through your veins.

No comments: